There are literally too many points to list here, some of the core
- It is a purpose-built "hardware" solution. Everything pertaining to
the electronic platform was specifically developed for data acquisition
in high noise packaging environments.
- Our software (written in-house) is very specific to
packaging, and incorporates ideas, solutions, processes, reporting
structure (OEE, TPM) and many "wish list" features supplied to us by our
global contact base and customers.
- The system functions wirelessly on our proprietary wireless network
with an uptime that exceeds 99.9%, no one has this technology except us.
- To calculate and capture the vast amount of data we report on, we
typically only need three inputs from each host machine on the packaging
line: infeed product count, outfeed product count, machine door
open/E-stop. Should non conforming product be rejected from the line, we
use a fourth input to identify this product. We can acquire this input
data stand alone by utilizing our own sensors. No other inputs are
- Operator interface is limited to entering estimated downtime for
breakdowns above two minutes, no other interface or data input is
required. This applies to our software too.
- We record all production activities, these can be "played back" in
real time or accelerated time, the user simply watches the movie.
- Our ability to dynamically complete a high resolution line
capability study every second provides us with data never seen before
pertaining to line dynamics and control. No SCADA system can provides
- Our ability to accurately predict time potential events is unique
and a first globally.